All Of The Window Treatments You Need, Brought Right To Your HomeContact Us Today For A FREE Consultation!
We're A Full-Service Window Treatment Company Serving Eastern Idaho & Western Wyoming—We Bring Our Products To Your Home So You Can See How They Look Before You Buy
Products We Offer
Wood window treatments create a warm, cozy atmosphere in your home, but they also come with a lot of other added benefits:
- Natural wood window treatments are eco-friendly, made of sustainable and highly abundant materials.
- Natural woods are versatile—they can be used in virtually any room in your home, although it’s not recommended they be used in the bathroom as they expand and contract with temperature changes and moisture, which can damage them over time.
- Natural woods actually influence the quality of the air in your home, creating a fresh ambiance.
While faux woods look and feel just like natural wood, they also come with some added benefits. Namely:
- They don’t expand and contract with moisture or changes in temperature, making them ideal for the bathroom or sauna.
- Along this same line of thinking, they are easier to maintain and clean than natural wood—they don’t rot or warp if you use soap and water on them.
- Faux wood window treatments are just as tough, durable, and long-lasting as natural woods.
- Due to their synthetic material, they are typically more affordable than natural wood window treatments. You can find a lot of amazing deals on faux woods.
If you want versatility, insulation, and aesthetics all in one package, then Honeycomb Shades are the right choice for you.
- Honeycomb shades provide insulation due to their cellular design, which traps air between the window and the room. This can keep your home cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter.
- They can close top-down or bottom-up, giving you more control over the lighting in your home.
- They’re perfect for skylights and other unusually placed windows.
- There are tons of options—you can choose virtually translucent shades, full-on blockout, or dual combinations.
Roller shades combine beauty and convenience like no other window treatment product—they’re designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind.
- Their design is simple and streamlines the way your windows and room look—it gives everything a clean, uncluttered feel.
- Lighting control is easy, as many roller shades are manufactured with fabrics that keep out more UV sun rays—this not only keeps your home cooler during the summer but also protects furniture from sun damage.
- There are motorized roller shades available which can be opened and closed via remote—perfect for skyline windows!
- Roller shades are low-maintenance—they don’t gather as much dust as other window treatments and they’re easy to clean.
Shutters are a tried-and-true window covering that come with many benefits.
- They provide ventilation—leave them closed with the window open during a hot summer day for both privacy and comfort.
- They provide excellent curb appeal, making your home look great both inside and out.
- They are ideal for privacy.
- They are great for light control—open and close your shutters to any degree to let in as much (or as little) sunlight into your home as you want.